Common Pain Management Treatments
Some our pain management treatments include:
- Joint PRP
- Injection of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is an innovative treatment for the joints, utilizing concentrated substances produces from the patient’s own blood. This non-surgical, low-risk treatment promotes healing for faster recovery from sports injuries and other conditions.
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
- “Autologous” simply means the harvested stem cells are your own; a perfect match which your body will not reject. The human body has a built-in healing process. Autologous stem cell therapy triggers healing in the injured area to help restore healthy bone, ligaments, tendons, and range of motion — and reduce pain. In this non-surgical procedure, your stem cells are harvested and injected into the injured area to stimulate your body’s natural healing processes.
- BOTOX is most commonly known as a cosmetic treatment for facial lines and wrinkles caused by muscle movement. These injections work by blocking nerve signals that trigger muscle hyperactivity. In many cases, BOTOX injections can provide longer-lasting pain relief than injections of steroid medications.
- Rhizotomy is a minimally-invasive procedure to achieve long-lasting relief from debilitating back pain associated with facet disease, also known as spinal arthritis.
Contact us at DOCS Health to schedule a consultation about your pain management.