Dr. Lee is a dual Board Certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and in the subspecialty of pain medicine. He specializes in non-surgical, conservative, rehabilitative and regenerative approaches to spine, joint and orthopedic conditions.
Dr. Lee expertise and clinical interests include the latest innovative methods of non-surgical treatment with the use of PRP ( platelet rich plasma), stem cells and IV infusions as effective alternatives to surgery.
- Education & Training
- University of California of Los Angeles, Magna Cum Laude
- Residency, UCLA/VA Healthcare system
- Achievements & Certifications
- Board Certified physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Board Certified in pain medicine
- Recipient of the Fundamentals of Pain Management Scholarship from the American Pain
- UCLA Pain Management and Rehabilitation Excellence Award for three consecutive years
- Professional Affiliations
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Pain Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- California Society of Pain Management and Rehabilitation and Spine Intervention Society