Dr.Hill is a fellowship trained orthopedic spine surgeon, specializing in the application of minimally invasive surgery (MIS) for common and complex spinal conditions and ailments. Dr. Hill’s comprehensive knowledge of the human spine and advanced medical training in MIS transcends when interacting with patients- providing thorough patient education & successful outcomes thru minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Dr. Hill’s clinical areas of interest consist of spinal ailments adult degenerative disc disease, cervical and lumbar disc herniation, spondylosis and reconstructive surgery for spinal deformity.
- B.A in communications from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine ( M.D distinction)
- Orthopedic residency, University of Southern California
- Spine fellowship, “Hospital for Special Surgery” in New York
- Dr. Hill is eligible to be Board Certified
- 2003 National Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Comparison of inpatient and outpatient preoperative factors and postoperative outcomes in two-level cervical disc arthroplasty.
- Design and implementation of an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery program for minimally invasive lumbar decompression.
- Feasibility of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for anterior cervical spine surgery:Effects on length of stay and complications. Spine
- “Microscopic” approach to the posterior lumbar spine for decompression. Textbook of Spinal Surgery, 4th ed.